“International Conference (Multidisciplinary)
on Digital Infrastructure Innovation for Sustainable Growth.”
Date-29, 30 January, 2024
Register for International Conference – https://forms.gle/LDi5v6wfsnob9Hfc7
Abhinav Education Society’s Institute of Management and Research (MBA & MCA)
(AICTE Approved, Affiliated to SPPU, Approved by Govt. of Maharashtra )
Managing a Global Inflection in a Changing Environment by using Digital Innovation
About The Institution
Abhinav Education Society’s Institute of Management And Research has set precedence with its excellent academic track record and unique teaching learning process. It was established in the year 2007 with the MBA Programme and in 2008 with MCA Programme.
All the courses are affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and MBA & MCA Programmes are approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
We have excellent infrastructure facilities, which are on par with best of B-Schools in India & abroad.
We have full time, highly qualified and experienced faculty members who are experts in different disciplines of Management and Computer studies.
The academic performance of all batches of MBA so far has been exemplary with our students inevitably topping the Merit List of Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune.
Our Library houses more than 5000 books and journals and periodicals. The Library facility is available to the students for all days.
The Abhinav Conference is intended to create an interactive platform for academicians, corporate executives, practicing managers and research scholars for sharing views on latest developments in all domains and the impact of changing economic scenario on different sectors of business and industry. It is expected that the conference outcome and recommendations will provide insightful directions for effective policies, plans and strategies in the near future for economic and business practices across the globe. It will also highlight upon the current global threats, risks and opportunities we all have gone through and are still striving hard to recover.
● To bring together practitioners, policy makers, academicians, researchers, and students to share their practical experiences, knowledge and information on the changing needs.
● To provide a platform to stakeholders to discuss formulation and implementation of strategies and models to meet the changing requirements of global businesses.
● To provide a forum to corporate and academic wizards to discuss the threats, risks and opportunities in this VUCA world.
Pune is a city located in the western Indian state of Maharashtra. It is one of the largest cities in the state and is often referred to as the ” Oxford of the East” due to its educational institutions and cultural heritage.
Pune’s blend of history, culture, education, and economic opportunities makes it a dynamic and thriving city in India. It attracts students, professionals, and tourists from across the country and around the world.
Call for Papers
The conference invites papers on the following themes but not limited to
● Focusing on a new consumer segment or Building business with the strength of millennials.
● Role of social media in building connects and changing consumer preferences in the world.
● Significance of ‘S-commerce’ or social commerce in the world.
● Rural market emerging as the next big target for business growth.
● The balance between short-term activation and long term brand building.
● Gratification marketing.
● Building a cognitive enterprise through AI-powered transformation.
● Addressing bias and strategies for avoiding ethical quagmires and A.I.
● Examining A.I. use across industries and the lessons they hold for all.
● The emergence of “new markets” under the changed global scenario.
Human Recourse Management
● Digitalization in HR
● HR Analytics
● Technology and Innovations in HR
● Impact of AI on HR
● Change Management and Managing human capital
● Employee Experience & Engagement
● Ethics, Values, Trust and Conflict Resolution
● Leadership and new normal
● Boundary less organization –challenges and opportunities
● HRM Policies and Practices for responding Disruptive Innovations
Finance & Economics
● Indian Financial System in New Economic Scenario
● Financial Markets- Challenges and Opportunities
● COVID 19 Impact on Economic Activities
● Digital Innovations in Business and Economy
● Mutual Funds, Insurance and Other Financial Services
● Banking, Micro-financing and Financial Inclusion
● Sustainable Finance and Practices
● Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
● Financial Literacy & Behavioral Financial
● Entrepreneurship & Family Business
● Flexibility inclusive and sustainable industrialization
● Innovations In Product And Service Design
● Foster Innovations In Operations Management
● Big Data Analytics To Identify Changes In Customer Preferences For Products And Services
● Crisis Leadership, Organizational Resiliency
● Adapting To Contactless Manufacturing, Storage, Handling And Delivery
● Adapting To Contactless Services- Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel and Tourism
● Business Continuity, Its Planning And Professional Practices
● Major Disruptions In Agriculture And Supply Chain Of Farm Produce, Aerospace and Satellite Communication Industry
● Risk Management
● Green Projects and Green Technology
● Internet of Things & Industry 4.0
● Applying new ICT tools for business
● Data-driven Analytics and Business Management
● Big Data Applications, Challenges and Opportunities
● Business Intelligence and Technological Advancements in Social Media
● Cloud Computing and Algorithms
● Artificial Intelligence ,Data Science and Machine Learning
● Big Data Analytics and Algorithms
● Education Technologies and e-Learning
(The contributors to the paper may also submit the paper in any other related area, which is not covered in the list.)
Who should attend
● Government Officials from PSU’s and other departments
● Management Students
Abstract Submission December 20, 2023
Acceptance of Abstract December 25, 2023
Full Paper Submission December 31, 2023
Early Bird Registration December 31, 2023
Last Date of Registration January 20, 2024
Conference Day & Date: Monday Tuesday , January 29-30, 2024
Contributors are requested to submit the paper as per the guidelines given below
● Manuscripts will be accepted in electronic format through EasyChair web managements system.
● A separate title page should include an informative title, name(s), affiliations, address(es) of Institute/Organization, corresponding address, email id(s), contact no(s) of all authors
● Please do not indicate author(s) name, affiliation, or any other such information in the manuscripts elsewhere.
● Abstract should be of 100-300 words followed by a list of 5-6 keywords which are to be written in alphabetical order.
● Manuscript should be of 1500-3000 words approximately, excluding tables, graphs & charts.
● All text should be in 1.5 space with 1-inch margins on all the sides on A4 size paper using the font Times New Roman of size 12.
● All charts, graphs, pictures should be drawn and labeled legibly in MS Word.
● References should be arranged in alphabetical order and as per the APA (American Psychological Association) Guidelines. It is imperative to ensure that all works cited in the text are included in the References section.
● All manuscript would be checked for plagiarism.
● Footnotes should be avoided, but any short, succinct notes making a specific point may be placed in number order following the alphabetical list of references.
● References should be made only to works that are published, accepted for publication (not merely & “submitted”), or available through libraries or institutions. Any other source should be qualified by a note regarding availability.
- Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously / else where
Manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (doc or docx format)
- Manuscript should contain minimum 3 pages to maximum of 15 pages Maximum of
FOUR authors are allowed per paper The font should be "Times New Roman" Be sure to
include Index terms or Key words The Manuscript should be in a single column Format
Follow the straightforward step your paper forthright publish.
- Plagiarism Policy: Whether intentional or not, plagiarism is a serious violation. Plagiarism is the copying of ideas, text, data and other creative work (e.g. tables, figures and graphs) and presenting it as original research without proper citation. We define plagiarism as a case in which a paper reproduces another work with at least 35% similarity and without citation. If evidence of plagiarism is found before/after acceptance or after publication of the paper, the author will be offered a chance for rebuttal. If the arguments are not found to be satisfactory, the manuscript will be retracted and the author
sanctioned from publishing papers for a period to be determined by the responsible Editor(s).
1. Each manuscript will be primarily examined by the editor, and then forwarded to two referees for blind review. The research paper shall be published subject to recommendation of referees. The review process may take up to a week to one month (Maximum two months in extra ordinary circumstances).
2. The author’s shall be informed about the selection/rejection of the article/paper by e-mail only. However, the journal shall publish the article/papers of the authors completing the formalities in due time mentioned in the selection letter. The rejected papers shall not be returned.
3. In case of acceptance of the article and completion of publication formalities by the author, journal reserves the right of making amendments in the final draft of the research paper to suit the journal's requirement.
How to Submit
Please submit your extended abstract and full paper by Easy Chair as per the instructions given below. For any other query you can write to email@example.com
Participation/Presentation/ Publication of Papers
All papers (after due acceptance) received for conference will be published in the Conference- Proceedings with an ISBN. Few selected papers may be published in ABDC Indexed/Scopus Indexed/ UGC-Care Listed Journals as per guidelines, charges and norms of the concerned journals.
1 Best Paper all category – 2000/-
2 First Paper each category – 1000/-
3 Counseling Prizes – 500/-
The details of the registration fee are as follows
Teacher (Paper Presentation)
No TA/ DA will be provided to any participant.
Author (s) with multiple papers has to register separately for each paper with a 25% discount on
each paper’s fee.
The Registration includes
- Permission to attend the conference
- Conference Kit
- Tea & Lunch
- E copy of proceedings
The registration fee should be paid through NEFT as per the following details:
Beneficiary: Abhinav Education Society’s Institute of Management & Research
Bank Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Account No: 60134411401
IFSC Code: MAHB0001576
Branch Name: Ambegaon Bk,Pune-46.
- ExcelR Training Institute
- Aarohiinfo Group of Companies
- Magic Bus India Foundation
- Poona Institute of Managemennt Sciences and Entrepreneurship
Prof. Shubham Jambhale -8793888293
Prof. Dilip Jadhav -9146187403
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org